Nancy Kanter has been named General Manager of Disney Junior Worldwide, adding to her current title of SVP original programming. She will focus on the recently launched Disney Junior brand and upcoming 24-hour Disney Junior channel, which is set to replace SoapNet. In her GM role, Kanter will report to Disney Channels Worldwide president Carolina Lightcap, and in her original programming role, she will continue to report to Disney Channels’ entertainment president Gary Marsh. Kanter most recently served as SVP, Playhouse Disney Worldwide, the brand that Disney Jr. replaced.
Nancy Kanter Named GM Of Disney Junior
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”