TLC exec Nancy Daniels has been named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Based in Los Angeles, she will report to Discovery Channel’s president and GM Clark Bunting. Daniels has served as SVP production and development for TLC since 2008, overseeing the launch of such series as Cake Boss, The Little Couple, Sister Wives and Sarah Palin’s Alaska. She previously worked as VP development and production for Discovery Studios — West Coast and VP alternative series development for TLC. The move follows the recent promotion of TLC president and GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, Discovery and TLC, taking oversight of Discovery Channel in addition to TLC.
Nancy Daniels Moves To Discovery As EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date