TLC exec Nancy Daniels has been named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Based in Los Angeles, she will report to Discovery Channel’s president and GM Clark Bunting. Daniels has served as SVP production and development for TLC since 2008, overseeing the launch of such series as Cake Boss, The Little Couple, Sister Wives and Sarah Palin’s Alaska. She previously worked as VP development and production for Discovery Studios — West Coast and VP alternative series development for TLC. The move follows the recent promotion of TLC president and GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, Discovery and TLC, taking oversight of Discovery Channel in addition to TLC.
Nancy Daniels Moves To Discovery As EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'