MTV is using reality juggernaut Jersey Shore to launch another scripted series. After debuting raunchy new teen drama Skins after an original episode of Jersey Shore last month, MTV has now slotted the second season premiere of comedy The Hard Times of RJ Berger behind the season finale of Jersey Shore on March 24. Hard Times will move to its regular Monday 10 PM time slot on March 28 with “with Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino stopping by for some fist-pumping and GTL-ing” per the network. The show, follows the life of RJ Berger, an awkward 15-year old late-blooming outcast with an anatomical gift.
MTV's 'Hard Times' To Launch Second Season After 'Jersey Shore' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”…
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims…