MTV is using reality juggernaut Jersey Shore to launch another scripted series. After debuting raunchy new teen drama Skins after an original episode of Jersey Shore last month, MTV has now slotted the second season premiere of comedy The Hard Times of RJ Berger behind the season finale of Jersey Shore on March 24. Hard Times will move to its regular Monday 10 PM time slot on March 28 with “with Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino stopping by for some fist-pumping and GTL-ing” per the network. The show, follows the life of RJ Berger, an awkward 15-year old late-blooming outcast with an anatomical gift.
MTV's 'Hard Times' To Launch Second Season After 'Jersey Shore' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday