MTV is using reality juggernaut Jersey Shore to launch another scripted series. After debuting raunchy new teen drama Skins after an original episode of Jersey Shore last month, MTV has now slotted the second season premiere of comedy The Hard Times of RJ Berger behind the season finale of Jersey Shore on March 24. Hard Times will move to its regular Monday 10 PM time slot on March 28 with “with Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino stopping by for some fist-pumping and GTL-ing” per the network. The show, follows the life of RJ Berger, an awkward 15-year old late-blooming outcast with an anatomical gift.
MTV's 'Hard Times' To Launch Second Season After 'Jersey Shore' Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?