MTV is using reality juggernaut Jersey Shore to launch another scripted series. After debuting raunchy new teen drama Skins after an original episode of Jersey Shore last month, MTV has now slotted the second season premiere of comedy The Hard Times of RJ Berger behind the season finale of Jersey Shore on March 24. Hard Times will move to its regular Monday 10 PM time slot on March 28 with “with Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino stopping by for some fist-pumping and GTL-ing” per the network. The show, follows the life of RJ Berger, an awkward 15-year old late-blooming outcast with an anatomical gift.
MTV's 'Hard Times' To Launch Second Season After 'Jersey Shore' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”