EXCLUSIVE: Australian actor Robert Taylor, best known for his role as Agent Jones in The Matrix, has landed the lead of A&E’s hourlong pilot Longmire. Based on the Walt Longmire Mystery series of novels by Craig Johnson, Longmire is named after its central character, Walt Longmire (Taylor), the charismatic, dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair but buries his pain behind his brave face, unassuming grin, and dry wit. Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny wrote the project and are executive producing with Greer Shephard and Mike Robin for Warner Horizon.
'Matrix' Actor Robert Taylor Gets The Lead In A&E's Pilot 'Longmire'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- Viceland Goes To Pot; Sets Weed Week With Return Of ‘Weediquette’, ‘Bong Appetit’
- Complex Networks Orders Homeland Security Workplace Comedy For Premiere On Go90
- ‘Bones’ Ratings Rattle Up To High In Series Finale, ‘Flash’ Hits Low, ‘NCIS’ Steady
- ‘The Mindy Project’ To End After Six Seasons
- Mika Brzezinski To Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Presidency “Far Worse” Than She Expected
- Stephen Colbert Figures Out Why Devin Nunes Shared Intel Info With Donald Trump