EXCLUSIVE: Australian actor Robert Taylor, best known for his role as Agent Jones in The Matrix, has landed the lead of A&E’s hourlong pilot Longmire. Based on the Walt Longmire Mystery series of novels by Craig Johnson, Longmire is named after its central character, Walt Longmire (Taylor), the charismatic, dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair but buries his pain behind his brave face, unassuming grin, and dry wit. Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny wrote the project and are executive producing with Greer Shephard and Mike Robin for Warner Horizon.
'Matrix' Actor Robert Taylor Gets The Lead In A&E's Pilot 'Longmire'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief