EXCLUSIVE: Australian actor Robert Taylor, best known for his role as Agent Jones in The Matrix, has landed the lead of A&E’s hourlong pilot Longmire. Based on the Walt Longmire Mystery series of novels by Craig Johnson, Longmire is named after its central character, Walt Longmire (Taylor), the charismatic, dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair but buries his pain behind his brave face, unassuming grin, and dry wit. Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny wrote the project and are executive producing with Greer Shephard and Mike Robin for Warner Horizon.
'Matrix' Actor Robert Taylor Gets The Lead In A&E's Pilot 'Longmire'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment