EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the modern-day fairytale romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, now has both of its leads locked in. Young British actress Camilla Luddington, who was born in the same county as Middleton, Berkshire, has landed the role of the princess-to-be. She will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell, previously cast as Prince William, and Ben Cross as his father, Prince Charles. The movie, whose production is expected to begin next week, has been fast-tracked to premiere around William and Kate’s April 29 Royal Wedding. Luddington, who next appears in the Hallmark movie Accidentally In Love, is with Main Title and Progressive Artists. UPDATE: Also cast in the movie are Australian actor Jonathan Moore and Brit Richard Reid as William’s friends Frederick Sellers and Guy Pelly, respectively. Moore is with Michael Greene & Assoc. and Management 360; Reid with Kritzer, Levine, Wilkins Griffin.
Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Biopic Casts Kate
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’