EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the modern-day fairytale romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, now has both of its leads locked in. Young British actress Camilla Luddington, who was born in the same county as Middleton, Berkshire, has landed the role of the princess-to-be. She will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell, previously cast as Prince William, and Ben Cross as his father, Prince Charles. The movie, whose production is expected to begin next week, has been fast-tracked to premiere around William and Kate’s April 29 Royal Wedding. Luddington, who next appears in the Hallmark movie Accidentally In Love, is with Main Title and Progressive Artists. UPDATE: Also cast in the movie are Australian actor Jonathan Moore and Brit Richard Reid as William’s friends Frederick Sellers and Guy Pelly, respectively. Moore is with Michael Greene & Assoc. and Management 360; Reid with Kritzer, Levine, Wilkins Griffin.
Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Biopic Casts Kate
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed