EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the modern-day fairytale romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, now has both of its leads locked in. Young British actress Camilla Luddington, who was born in the same county as Middleton, Berkshire, has landed the role of the princess-to-be. She will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell, previously cast as Prince William, and Ben Cross as his father, Prince Charles. The movie, whose production is expected to begin next week, has been fast-tracked to premiere around William and Kate’s April 29 Royal Wedding. Luddington, who next appears in the Hallmark movie Accidentally In Love, is with Main Title and Progressive Artists. UPDATE: Also cast in the movie are Australian actor Jonathan Moore and Brit Richard Reid as William’s friends Frederick Sellers and Guy Pelly, respectively. Moore is with Michael Greene & Assoc. and Management 360; Reid with Kritzer, Levine, Wilkins Griffin.
Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Biopic Casts Kate
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- CBS Sets Season Finale Dates
- North Carolina’s NCAA Win Over Kentucky Propels CBS To Sunday Ratings Victory
- Hulu Sets Summer Bows For ‘Difficult People’ Season 3, Trio Of Documentaries
- House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes Viewed Confidential Info On White House Grounds Before Meeting With Trump Team
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet