EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the modern-day fairytale romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, now has both of its leads locked in. Young British actress Camilla Luddington, who was born in the same county as Middleton, Berkshire, has landed the role of the princess-to-be. She will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell, previously cast as Prince William, and Ben Cross as his father, Prince Charles. The movie, whose production is expected to begin next week, has been fast-tracked to premiere around William and Kate’s April 29 Royal Wedding. Luddington, who next appears in the Hallmark movie Accidentally In Love, is with Main Title and Progressive Artists. UPDATE: Also cast in the movie are Australian actor Jonathan Moore and Brit Richard Reid as William’s friends Frederick Sellers and Guy Pelly, respectively. Moore is with Michael Greene & Assoc. and Management 360; Reid with Kritzer, Levine, Wilkins Griffin.
Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Biopic Casts Kate
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology