Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the romance between Prince William (Nico Evers-Swindell) and Kate Middleton (Camilla Luddington) will premiere on Monday, April 18, 11 days before the William and Kate’s royal wedding. Lifetime is also planning a six-part documentary Royal Wedding of a Lifetime, which will launch after the William & Kate premiere. William & Kate is produced by the Konigsberg Co., Royal Wedding of a Lifetime by U.K.’s Renegade Pictures. Just yesterday, Hallmark Channel announced its own William and Kate movie, William & Kate: A Royal Love Story, to premiere on Aug. 13.
Lifetime Sets Pre-Wedding Premiere Date For 'William & Kate', Preps 'Royal Wedding' Docu
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82