Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the romance between Prince William (Nico Evers-Swindell) and Kate Middleton (Camilla Luddington) will premiere on Monday, April 18, 11 days before the William and Kate’s royal wedding. Lifetime is also planning a six-part documentary Royal Wedding of a Lifetime, which will launch after the William & Kate premiere. William & Kate is produced by the Konigsberg Co., Royal Wedding of a Lifetime by U.K.’s Renegade Pictures. Just yesterday, Hallmark Channel announced its own William and Kate movie, William & Kate: A Royal Love Story, to premiere on Aug. 13.
Lifetime Sets Pre-Wedding Premiere Date For 'William & Kate', Preps 'Royal Wedding' Docu
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive