Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the romance between Prince William (Nico Evers-Swindell) and Kate Middleton (Camilla Luddington) will premiere on Monday, April 18, 11 days before the William and Kate’s royal wedding. Lifetime is also planning a six-part documentary Royal Wedding of a Lifetime, which will launch after the William & Kate premiere. William & Kate is produced by the Konigsberg Co., Royal Wedding of a Lifetime by U.K.’s Renegade Pictures. Just yesterday, Hallmark Channel announced its own William and Kate movie, William & Kate: A Royal Love Story, to premiere on Aug. 13.
Lifetime Sets Pre-Wedding Premiere Date For 'William & Kate', Preps 'Royal Wedding' Docu
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Nathan Fillion Takes Leaf Out Of Joss Whedon Playbook For eOne’s ABC Cop Drama ‘The Rookie’
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ’60 Minutes’ Bias