John Bryan has been promoted to president Domestic Television Distribution for MGM. Bryan, who is currently EVP MGM Domestic TV, created the studio’s premium channel This TV. Under his new title, he will continue to work on This TV, the launch of ME TV, first-run syndication programming and sales for titles from MGM’s film and TV library. He reports to MGM co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum. John Bryan joined MGM in 2006 after 17 years at Buena Vista TV where he rose to EVP sales.
John Bryan Named President Domestic TV Distribution For MGM
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists