IFC has greenlit a second season of its original comedy series The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. Production on the six-episode order begins in April for an October premiere. The series is created, written by and stars David Cross (Arrested Development) as Todd Margaret, a corporate nobody and pathological liar who bluffs his way into a senior sales position heading up the London office for the new energy drink Thunder Muscle. “Todd Margaret personifies the type of offbeat comedy IFC brings to viewers,” said IFC’s SVP original programming Debbie DeMontreux. Season One, which aired in the fall, featured a roster of stars including Will Arnett and guest stars Janeane Garofalo, Amber Tamblyn and Russ Tamblyn. Todd Margaret is a co-production between IFC and RDF Television, part of Zodiak Media Group in the UK. The series is co-written by Shaun Pye (Extras) and Mark Chappell.
IFC Renews 'Todd Margaret' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time