IFC has greenlit a second season of its original comedy series The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. Production on the six-episode order begins in April for an October premiere. The series is created, written by and stars David Cross (Arrested Development) as Todd Margaret, a corporate nobody and pathological liar who bluffs his way into a senior sales position heading up the London office for the new energy drink Thunder Muscle. “Todd Margaret personifies the type of offbeat comedy IFC brings to viewers,” said IFC’s SVP original programming Debbie DeMontreux. Season One, which aired in the fall, featured a roster of stars including Will Arnett and guest stars Janeane Garofalo, Amber Tamblyn and Russ Tamblyn. Todd Margaret is a co-production between IFC and RDF Television, part of Zodiak Media Group in the UK. The series is co-written by Shaun Pye (Extras) and Mark Chappell.
IFC Renews 'Todd Margaret' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot