IFC Films bought North American rights to Love, Wedding, Marriage, the directing debut of actor Dermot Mulroney. Kellen Lutz, Mandy Moore, James Brolin, Jane Seymour and Jessica Szohr star. Moore plays a marriage counselor determined to save her parents’ faltering marriage on the eve of their 30th anniversary surprise party. Pic was written by Anouska Chydzik Bryson and Caprice Crane. Chydzik Media Group and Voodoo Pictures financed the film and ICM brokered the sale.
IFC Acquires Dermot Mulroney Directing Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Let's Be Cops' Helmer Luke Greenfield Closes Fox Deal For Next Pic
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben's 'Tell No One'
- Ridley Scott, Giannina Facio Acquire Faith-Based 'Embraced By The Light'
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'