Discovery Communications veteran Howard Lee has been upped to SVP production & development for TLC. Based in Silver Spring, MD he will oversee the network’s bicoastal production team, reporting to TLC new GM Amy Winter. This is the latest appointment to follow last month’s promotion of TLC GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, overseeing Discovery Channel and TLC. Lee replaces Nancy Daniels, who was recently named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Lee most recently served as the VP production & development, East Coast for TLC. He previously served as VP development and production, East Coast for the launch of Planet Green.
Howard Lee Upped To SVP At TLC
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline