Discovery Communications veteran Howard Lee has been upped to SVP production & development for TLC. Based in Silver Spring, MD he will oversee the network’s bicoastal production team, reporting to TLC new GM Amy Winter. This is the latest appointment to follow last month’s promotion of TLC GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, overseeing Discovery Channel and TLC. Lee replaces Nancy Daniels, who was recently named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Lee most recently served as the VP production & development, East Coast for TLC. He previously served as VP development and production, East Coast for the launch of Planet Green.
Howard Lee Upped To SVP At TLC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month