Early this morning, Deadline ran a clip of Saturday Night Live’s fun commercial parody dealing with injury lawsuits suffered by cast an audience of Broadway’s Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. In case you missed it, it’s worth a watch:
Hot 'SNL' Parody: 'Spider-man: Turn Off The Dark'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Fleming Jr
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release