Fresh from her egg-hatching performance at the Grammys, Lady Gaga has signed on for her first solo HBO concert, which will air on May 7. The special, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden, will be taped on Feb. 21 and 22 at Madison Square Garden during the New York City stop of Grammy winner’s sold-out tour. HBO’s entertainment president Sue Naegle called Lady Gaga the single most exciting music talent on the scene today” and added that HBO will create “unique new elements” for the special. The Lady Gaga HBO special will be directed by Lauriann Gibson, who has choreographed most of Lady Gaga’s videos, including Poker Face, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro and Bad Romance. The special will be produced by Lady Gaga, Troy Carter, Vincent Herbert and Jimmy Iovine.
HBO To Air Lady Gaga Concert Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison