Former ER star Goran Visnjic has signed on to play Dragan Armansky in Sony Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the David Fincher-directed adaptation of the Stieg Larsson bestseller. Visjnic’s character, the CEO of a security firm that employs Lisbeth Salander, is part of the entire trilogy and the actor has signed on for all three films. Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara star in the Steve Zaillian-scripted film, and Scott Rudin is producing. Visnjic, who was a frontrunner for the James Bond role that went to Craig, most recently completed the Mike Mills-directed Beginners and starred in the BBC miniseries The Deep. He’s repped by WME and Management 360.
Goran Visnjic Joins 'Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon
- Fox Film Boss Stacey Snider On Industry Consolidation Like Disney-Fox: “Just Buckle Up And Take The Ride”…
- ‘Thug’ Acquired By Tucker Tooley For ‘Den Of Thieves’ Christian Gudegast To Direct