Former ER star Goran Visnjic has signed on to play Dragan Armansky in Sony Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the David Fincher-directed adaptation of the Stieg Larsson bestseller. Visjnic’s character, the CEO of a security firm that employs Lisbeth Salander, is part of the entire trilogy and the actor has signed on for all three films. Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara star in the Steve Zaillian-scripted film, and Scott Rudin is producing. Visnjic, who was a frontrunner for the James Bond role that went to Craig, most recently completed the Mike Mills-directed Beginners and starred in the BBC miniseries The Deep. He’s repped by WME and Management 360.
Goran Visnjic Joins 'Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’ To Shine On Rome Film Fest’s Opening Night
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’