Much needed good ratings news for drama series at FX following the so-so numbers for Terriers and Lights Out: the second season premiere of network’s series Justified last night drew 3.5 million viewers, 1.7 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That is down from the highly-rated series premiere last year, which drew 4.1 million viewers, 1.4 million of them in 18-49, but 43% higher than the series’ first-season average. Justified got help from its strong lead-in, the broadcast premiere of the feature Wanted, which averaged 1.5 million 18-49 viewers, Justified’s biggest lead-in to date, up 49% from Justified’s year-ago series premiere lead-in, Live Free or Die Hard (1.0 million).
FX's 'Justified' Returns To Solid Numbers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7