Much needed good ratings news for drama series at FX following the so-so numbers for Terriers and Lights Out: the second season premiere of network’s series Justified last night drew 3.5 million viewers, 1.7 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That is down from the highly-rated series premiere last year, which drew 4.1 million viewers, 1.4 million of them in 18-49, but 43% higher than the series’ first-season average. Justified got help from its strong lead-in, the broadcast premiere of the feature Wanted, which averaged 1.5 million 18-49 viewers, Justified’s biggest lead-in to date, up 49% from Justified’s year-ago series premiere lead-in, Live Free or Die Hard (1.0 million).
FX's 'Justified' Returns To Solid Numbers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday