Much needed good ratings news for drama series at FX following the so-so numbers for Terriers and Lights Out: the second season premiere of network’s series Justified last night drew 3.5 million viewers, 1.7 million of them in the 18-49 demographic. That is down from the highly-rated series premiere last year, which drew 4.1 million viewers, 1.4 million of them in 18-49, but 43% higher than the series’ first-season average. Justified got help from its strong lead-in, the broadcast premiere of the feature Wanted, which averaged 1.5 million 18-49 viewers, Justified’s biggest lead-in to date, up 49% from Justified’s year-ago series premiere lead-in, Live Free or Die Hard (1.0 million).
FX's 'Justified' Returns To Solid Numbers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement