EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Dewey (Roommates) has landed the younger lead opposite Gary Cole in Fox’s comedy pilot Tagged. The hybrid comedy, from Sony TV, Reveille and writers David Guarascio and Moses Port, is a workplace ensemble set at the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office that is loosely based on the life of Shiya Robowsky. It centers on Wally Percy (Dewey) who, just fresh out of medical school, scraps plans to work at an UCLA hospital to join his father, respected coroner James Percy (Cole), and his team at the coroner’s office. Dewey also co-created the Fox comedy Sons of Tucson.
Fox's 'Tagged' Comedy Pilot Casts Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO