EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Dewey (Roommates) has landed the younger lead opposite Gary Cole in Fox’s comedy pilot Tagged. The hybrid comedy, from Sony TV, Reveille and writers David Guarascio and Moses Port, is a workplace ensemble set at the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office that is loosely based on the life of Shiya Robowsky. It centers on Wally Percy (Dewey) who, just fresh out of medical school, scraps plans to work at an UCLA hospital to join his father, respected coroner James Percy (Cole), and his team at the coroner’s office. Dewey also co-created the Fox comedy Sons of Tucson.
Fox's 'Tagged' Comedy Pilot Casts Lead
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC