EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Dewey (Roommates) has landed the younger lead opposite Gary Cole in Fox’s comedy pilot Tagged. The hybrid comedy, from Sony TV, Reveille and writers David Guarascio and Moses Port, is a workplace ensemble set at the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office that is loosely based on the life of Shiya Robowsky. It centers on Wally Percy (Dewey) who, just fresh out of medical school, scraps plans to work at an UCLA hospital to join his father, respected coroner James Percy (Cole), and his team at the coroner’s office. Dewey also co-created the Fox comedy Sons of Tucson.
Fox's 'Tagged' Comedy Pilot Casts Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins