EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Dewey (Roommates) has landed the younger lead opposite Gary Cole in Fox’s comedy pilot Tagged. The hybrid comedy, from Sony TV, Reveille and writers David Guarascio and Moses Port, is a workplace ensemble set at the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office that is loosely based on the life of Shiya Robowsky. It centers on Wally Percy (Dewey) who, just fresh out of medical school, scraps plans to work at an UCLA hospital to join his father, respected coroner James Percy (Cole), and his team at the coroner’s office. Dewey also co-created the Fox comedy Sons of Tucson.
Fox's 'Tagged' Comedy Pilot Casts Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'