The Fox Group, which encompasses all News Corp. West Coast film, TV and digital divisions, has launched a new audience strategy department and has tapped Nicole A. Bernard, Fox Broadcasting Co.’s SVP broadcast standards and practices to run it. In her new role as SVP audience strategy, Bernard will study audience issues with a focus on diversity. She succeeds in part SVP diversity development Mitsy Wilson who retired at the end of last year. Bernard’s previous duties will be taken over by Elizabeth Casey, Fox Cable Networks’ SVP of business and legal affairs/broadcast standards and practices who has now added Bernard’s responsibilities to her current portfolio and has been promoted to EVP, standards and practices for the Fox Networks Group.
Fox Promotes Two Female Executives
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio Today…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March