The Fox Group, which encompasses all News Corp. West Coast film, TV and digital divisions, has launched a new audience strategy department and has tapped Nicole A. Bernard, Fox Broadcasting Co.’s SVP broadcast standards and practices to run it. In her new role as SVP audience strategy, Bernard will study audience issues with a focus on diversity. She succeeds in part SVP diversity development Mitsy Wilson who retired at the end of last year. Bernard’s previous duties will be taken over by Elizabeth Casey, Fox Cable Networks’ SVP of business and legal affairs/broadcast standards and practices who has now added Bernard’s responsibilities to her current portfolio and has been promoted to EVP, standards and practices for the Fox Networks Group.
Fox Promotes Two Female Executives
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring