At the Simon & Schuster division Atria Books, Emily Bestler has been promoted to editor and chief and senior vice president, and she has gotten her own imprint–Emily Bestler Books–which will debut this spring. She has been with S&S for 16 years and her authors include John Connolly, Vince Flynn, Jodi Picoult, Diane Setterfield, Sister Souljah, Brad Thor, Nicole Wallace and Liza Marklund. The imprint will publish fiction and non-fiction.
Emily Bestler Gets Atria Books Imprint
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Wins 'The West', Mythology-Produced Pitch
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'