Adam Sanderson, SVP brand marketing for Disney Channels Worldwide, has been named SVP franchise management for Disney/ABC Television Group. He will be responsible for managing the current and future franchises developed and produced by the Group’s divisions: Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Radio Disney, ABC Family, ABC Entertainment Group, ABC News, ABC Daytime and Hyperion Publishing.
Disney/ABC TV Group Taps Adam Sanderson To Look After Its Franchises
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California