Deadline’s awards columnist Pete Hammond led all of The Gold Derby’s awards experts with 19 of 24 correct Oscars predictions for the highest score. Gold Derby founder Tom O’Neil congratulated Hammond “for kicking all of our Oscars pundits’ butts”. Over the past several months, Gold Derby has been polling top awards experts for their predictions in all 24 categories at this year’s Oscars. Of the 28 pundits, Hammond was the clear winner thanks to his dead-on predictions in many of the technical categories.
Deadline's Pete Hammond Wins Gold Derby
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Awardsline News
- MTV Video Music Awards: Kendrick Lamar Leads Nominations
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- News & Documentary Emmy Noms: PBS & CBS Lap Field; Charles Osgood Gets Career Honor
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind