Deadline’s awards columnist Pete Hammond led all of The Gold Derby’s awards experts with 19 of 24 correct Oscars predictions for the highest score. Gold Derby founder Tom O’Neil congratulated Hammond “for kicking all of our Oscars pundits’ butts”. Over the past several months, Gold Derby has been polling top awards experts for their predictions in all 24 categories at this year’s Oscars. Of the 28 pundits, Hammond was the clear winner thanks to his dead-on predictions in many of the technical categories.
Deadline's Pete Hammond Wins Gold Derby
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Awardsline News
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Director Chris McKay Talks “Punk Rock” Take On The Batman Universe
- Primetime Emmy Awards On NBC Will Return To September, Stay On Monday
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ‘Downsizing’ Golden Globe Nominee Hong Chau Tells How She Got The Role Of A Lifetime – The Contenders Video