Oh, boo-hoo. There is none. Because the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences pulled Deadline Film/NY Editor Mike Fleming’s backstage press credential to cover the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The Academy’s PR specifically cited that the reason was Deadline’s coverage. Since Friday, Deadline had been reporting “spoilers” about Sunday’s show. (Exclusive Spoilers From Detailed Schedule) And you know what? We were dead-on accurate. Which, when you think about it, is all that counts.
Deadline's Backstage-At-Oscars Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Awards News
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?
- Nicholl Fellowship Screenwriter Winners Unveiled
- Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Unveils Honorees & Nominees
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- YouTube To Live Stream 2016 Streamy Awards
- Emmys: Liberty Media Chairman John Malone Among Engineering Award Honorees