Oh, boo-hoo. There is none. Because the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences pulled Deadline Film/NY Editor Mike Fleming’s backstage press credential to cover the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The Academy’s PR specifically cited that the reason was Deadline’s coverage. Since Friday, Deadline had been reporting “spoilers” about Sunday’s show. (Exclusive Spoilers From Detailed Schedule) And you know what? We were dead-on accurate. Which, when you think about it, is all that counts.
Deadline's Backstage-At-Oscars Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Awardsline News
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘Three Billboards’, ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Game of Thrones’ Among Nominees For Location Managers…
- ‘The Insult’ Director Ziad Doueiri Overcame Political Controversy To Take Oscar Nod For Best Foreign…
- ‘Mudbound’ Cinematographer Rachel Morrison Makes Oscar History, Capturing Filmic Look Through Digital Processes
- With ‘The Breadwinner’ & ‘First They Killed My Father’, Angelina Jolie Casts Light On Children In…
- Laurie Metcalf On Her Oscar-Nominated ‘Lady Bird’, Returning To ‘Roseanne’ & How B’way Co-Star Glenda Jackson Is A “Monster”…