Oh, boo-hoo. There is none. Because the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences pulled Deadline Film/NY Editor Mike Fleming’s backstage press credential to cover the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The Academy’s PR specifically cited that the reason was Deadline’s coverage. Since Friday, Deadline had been reporting “spoilers” about Sunday’s show. (Exclusive Spoilers From Detailed Schedule) And you know what? We were dead-on accurate. Which, when you think about it, is all that counts.
Deadline's Backstage-At-Oscars Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers 'Gilbert Grape' Star Darlene Cates: "She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had"
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Planet Earth II’, ‘The Crown’, ‘Night Manager’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Award Nominations…
- Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The “New Sony”; Plus ‘Spider-Man’ Interview…
- Patricia Arquette To Be Honored At The 2017 GLAAD Media Awards, Will Pay Tribute To Sister Alexis Arquette
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- 2017 Daytime Emmy Nominations: CBS Leads Networks With 70 Noms, ‘Young & Restless’ Tops With 25
- At Hollywood’s Film Academy, Debt Is Up, Revenue Down & Awards Income About Even