David Muir has been named the sole anchor of the weekend edition of ABC’s World News. He had already been anchoring World News Saturday. Now he will also take over the Sunday editions, and the weekend broadcasts will be named World News with David Muir. Muir has been with ABC News since 2003, most recently reporting extensively from Cairo during the Egyptian uprising.
David Muir Named Sole Anchor Of ABC's 'World News' Weekend Editions
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Move! Binge-Watching May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Report
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot
- MSNBC Alum Dylan Ratigan Running For Congress
- CBS Launches ‘Eye Speak’ Female Empowerment & Leadership Program
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Graves Disease; Show To Go On 3-Week Hiatus