David Muir has been named the sole anchor of the weekend edition of ABC’s World News. He had already been anchoring World News Saturday. Now he will also take over the Sunday editions, and the weekend broadcasts will be named World News with David Muir. Muir has been with ABC News since 2003, most recently reporting extensively from Cairo during the Egyptian uprising.
David Muir Named Sole Anchor Of ABC's 'World News' Weekend Editions
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere