Daryl Hannah is upset that an explosion of web reports have her starring as an aging porn star who tries to break a record by having sex with 600 men in a single day. The reports say she will star in Snuff, a Fabien Martorell adaptation a novel by Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. According to her reps, Hannah has never heard of the project; an outspoken advocate who speaks out against the sex trafficking of children, she is embarrassed by this and has no plans to take part, I’m told. Her inclusion was the result of a misunderstanding between the filmmakers and her reps.
Daryl Hannah Not Doing 'Snuff' Film
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets China Release Date; Local Poster Unveiled
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog
- Gotham Awards Winners List (Live)
- Gotham Awards Live Stream – Watch
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update