Daryl Hannah is upset that an explosion of web reports have her starring as an aging porn star who tries to break a record by having sex with 600 men in a single day. The reports say she will star in Snuff, a Fabien Martorell adaptation a novel by Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. According to her reps, Hannah has never heard of the project; an outspoken advocate who speaks out against the sex trafficking of children, she is embarrassed by this and has no plans to take part, I’m told. Her inclusion was the result of a misunderstanding between the filmmakers and her reps.
Daryl Hannah Not Doing 'Snuff' Film
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'