Daryl Hannah is upset that an explosion of web reports have her starring as an aging porn star who tries to break a record by having sex with 600 men in a single day. The reports say she will star in Snuff, a Fabien Martorell adaptation a novel by Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. According to her reps, Hannah has never heard of the project; an outspoken advocate who speaks out against the sex trafficking of children, she is embarrassed by this and has no plans to take part, I’m told. Her inclusion was the result of a misunderstanding between the filmmakers and her reps.
Daryl Hannah Not Doing 'Snuff' Film
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Channing Tatum's 'X-Men' Character 'Gambit' Spinoff Moving Forward
- Oh, Henry! Disney Chasing Hearththrobs For Next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'
- Feature-Hungry Netflix Courts Weinstein Marketing Head Stephen Bruno
- 'Magic City' Becomes Feature; Bruce Willis & Bill Murray Join Original Starz Cast
- Will Rowbotham Joins 3 Arts As Manager
- Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana: 'Special Correspondents'