Daryl Hannah is upset that an explosion of web reports have her starring as an aging porn star who tries to break a record by having sex with 600 men in a single day. The reports say she will star in Snuff, a Fabien Martorell adaptation a novel by Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. According to her reps, Hannah has never heard of the project; an outspoken advocate who speaks out against the sex trafficking of children, she is embarrassed by this and has no plans to take part, I’m told. Her inclusion was the result of a misunderstanding between the filmmakers and her reps.
Daryl Hannah Not Doing 'Snuff' Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Dax Shepard Driving Warner Bros 'CHiPS' Film; Michael Pena To Play Ponch
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur