Daryl Hannah is upset that an explosion of web reports have her starring as an aging porn star who tries to break a record by having sex with 600 men in a single day. The reports say she will star in Snuff, a Fabien Martorell adaptation a novel by Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. According to her reps, Hannah has never heard of the project; an outspoken advocate who speaks out against the sex trafficking of children, she is embarrassed by this and has no plans to take part, I’m told. Her inclusion was the result of a misunderstanding between the filmmakers and her reps.
Daryl Hannah Not Doing 'Snuff' Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest Film News
- Watch The ‘Rogue One’ World Premiere Livestream Here
- How ‘La La Land’ Director Damien Chazelle, His Team & Lionsgate Faced The Music & Resurrected The Original…
- ‘Toni Erdmann’ Sweeps European Film Awards; Makes History At Message-Heavy Ceremony – Full List
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- ‘Moana’ Pushes ‘Office Christmas Party’ Off Her Turf; ‘La La Land’ Hits High Notes – Early AM…
- Boston Online Film Critics Name ‘Moonlight’ Best Film Of 2016