Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?