Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest TV News
- Kevin James Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony, Will Star In New Comedy Series
- Deborah Gregory's 'Catwalk' Books To Be Adapted As TV Series By Producer Jesse Collins
- India’s Videocon Lists On Nasdaq Via Deal With Sloan & Sagansky’s Silver Eagle
- Turner And HBO Secure Distribution Deals With Dish Network
- ABC Family Orders Three More Reality Series
- E! Orders Another Kardashian Series, Renews ‘#Rich Kids’ & 2 More