Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Lou Diamond Phillips Mobs Up ‘Blindspot’; Amanda Brooks Joins Showtime’s Lena Waithe Pilot
- Jay Leno Subs For Jimmy Fallon On ‘The Tonight Show’ – Video
- Feds Officially Probing Hollywood’s Lack Of Female Directors
- ‘Scorpion’ & ‘Big Bang’ Ratings Inch Up, ‘Life In Pieces’ Holds Steady While ‘Minority Report’ Slips To 0.7…
- Netflix’s ‘Fuller House’ Casts Juan Pablo Di Pace
- Stephen Graham To Star In USA Pilot ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’