Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- Ric Reitz Re-Elected President Of SAG-AFTRA Atlanta Local, Continues Run Of Wins For Gabrielle Carteris Supporters
- New York Talent Agent Mark Schlegel Missing Since Sunday, Family Says
- 'For The People': Jasmin Savoy Brown To Star In New Shondaland ABC Series
- N.K. Jemisin’s ‘The Fifth Season’ Book To Be Developed As TV Series At TNT
- PHOTOS: Gordon Ramsay Hosts Exquisite “For Your Children” Event In Support Of ‘MasterChef Junior’
- ‘Glitch’ Season 2 Gets Netflix Premiere Date & Trailer For Paranormal Saga