Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- ABC Head of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment
- ‘Dynasty’ Reboot Set At the CW With Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage
- Gloria Reuben To Adapt Dean Koontz Novel ‘Dark Rivers Of The Heart’ For TV
- ‘Notorious’ & ‘Pitch’ Hold Steady In Week 2 With No ‘TNF’ On CBS, ‘Grey’s’ Stays…
- Fox Orders Gordon Ramsay Live Food Variety Show ‘The F Word’