Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest TV News
- FX Acquires ‘Jumanji’, ‘Transformers’, ‘Murder On the Orient Express’, ‘All the Money In the World’…
- Super Bowl Ad Rates Have Soared 87% In 10 Years Even With More Clutter: Study
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- ‘The Bold Type’ Ups Nikohl Boosheri & Stephen Conrad Moore to Regulars; Sets Season 2 Premiere
- ‘Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger’: Freeform Releases Footage, Sets Premiere Date
- ‘Siren’ Teaser: Freeform Splashes New Trailer, Cast Photo Of Mermaid Thriller