Thirteen years after Christine Lahti won an Emmy for Chicago Hope, she is back at CBS as the star of another medical drama. Lahti is set to topline CBS’ medical-family drama pilot The Doctor, written by Privileged creator Rina Mimoun and directed by David Nutter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a mother (Lahti) who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice. Lahti, repped by ICM and Management 360, recently recurred on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
Christine Lahti To Star In CBS' 'The Doctor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Cinemax Is Now Available To Cord Cutters Via Sling TV
- Jimmy Fallon Brings Bernie Sanders’ Message To ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Outlander’ Sets April Premiere On Starz, Unveils Teaser Art
- Jared Padalecki Confirmed To Return For ‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival
- Sky Arts To Tell Neil Gaiman’s ‘Likely Stories’ With George MacKay, Tom Hughes
- ‘Top Gear’ Confirms Hosts Set To Join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc For BBC Reboot