Charlie Sheen has offered to partially reimburse the crew of his hit CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men who have been sidelined while the actor is undergoing a rehab treatment. Sources confirm a TMZ report that Sheen has offered to pay one third of the salaries of the crew for the time they have been on an unplanned hiatus, with producer Warner Bros. TV and network CBS covering a third each. There is no response to his proposal from the studio and the network yet. The studio has been exploring options to compensate the crew of the show but it is also waiting to see how long the hiatus will be. If Sheen returns to work later this month and as early as next week as some reports suggest, the studio will most likely be able to make up for most of the lost time and the crew would get paid as originally planned. No re-start date for Men has been set yet as WBTV and CBS are waiting for for an indication that Sheen is well enough to resume work.
Charlie Sheen Offers To Pay 'Men' Crew
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
'Revenant', 'Martian' Land New Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’