First, it was the Charlie Sheen HBO show that never was. Now comes the Charlie Sheen memoir about his eight years on CBS’ Two and a Half Men. In his daily update to TMZ, the troubled star says he is working on a tell-all book about what happened behind the scenes of the hit show. That is, of course, if there is anything left unsaid after Sheen is done with his current radio show speaking tour/gossip site confessions. Sheen says he plans to start the bidding for the book at $10 million, which is about how much he is poised to lose from the show scrapping production on 8 episodes of its eighth-season order because of his personal problems.
Charlie Sheen Now Writing 'Men' Expose
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight