CBS Corp. and Netflix just announced a two-year, non-exclusive licensing agreement that will allow library CBS series to be streamed via Nexflix. Included in the deal are dramas Medium, Flashpoint, the original Hawaii Five-0, the different incarnations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks and The Twilight Zone. On the comedy side, included are Frasier, Cheers, Family Ties and The Andy Griffith Show. The shows will be available in April.
CBS And Netflix Ink Deal For Library Content
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Tegna & TV One Set Daily Talk Show ‘Sister Circle’ For September Premiere
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag