CBS Corp. and Netflix just announced a two-year, non-exclusive licensing agreement that will allow library CBS series to be streamed via Nexflix. Included in the deal are dramas Medium, Flashpoint, the original Hawaii Five-0, the different incarnations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks and The Twilight Zone. On the comedy side, included are Frasier, Cheers, Family Ties and The Andy Griffith Show. The shows will be available in April.
CBS And Netflix Ink Deal For Library Content
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- Team USA Men’s Hockey Scores But Olympics Ratings Falter On 2nd Monday
- Vivendi Restructure Brings Together Film & TV Divisions Studiocanal & Canal Plus
- Donald Trump’s Twitter Tirade Blames Obama For Russian Interference In Election
- ‘The Night Of’ & ‘The Office’ To Be Remade In India – BBC Showcase
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal