CBS Corp. and Netflix just announced a two-year, non-exclusive licensing agreement that will allow library CBS series to be streamed via Nexflix. Included in the deal are dramas Medium, Flashpoint, the original Hawaii Five-0, the different incarnations of Star Trek as well as Twin Peaks and The Twilight Zone. On the comedy side, included are Frasier, Cheers, Family Ties and The Andy Griffith Show. The shows will be available in April.
CBS And Netflix Ink Deal For Library Content
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent
- ‘Greenleaf’: GregAlan Williams & Lovie Simone Upped To Regulars On OWN Drama
- ‘American Crime’: Tim DeKay Joins Cast For Season 3 Of ABC Series