Warner Bros. TV TV Group SVP digital Brett Bouttier is probably getting a crash course on Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen because he has just been named general manager of TMZ. He will work alongside TMZ executive producers Harvey Levin and Jim Paratore, overseeing TMZ ad sales as well as all day-to-day operations of the gossip brand’s television, online and mobile businesses. In addition, he will continue to manage Digital TV Ad Sales for WBTVG. Bouttier replaces Pam Russo who held the post for the past 2 years.
Brett Bouttier Set As TMZ General Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'