Warner Bros. TV TV Group SVP digital Brett Bouttier is probably getting a crash course on Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen because he has just been named general manager of TMZ. He will work alongside TMZ executive producers Harvey Levin and Jim Paratore, overseeing TMZ ad sales as well as all day-to-day operations of the gossip brand’s television, online and mobile businesses. In addition, he will continue to manage Digital TV Ad Sales for WBTVG. Bouttier replaces Pam Russo who held the post for the past 2 years.
Brett Bouttier Set As TMZ General Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Andreeva
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'