Warner Bros. TV TV Group SVP digital Brett Bouttier is probably getting a crash course on Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen because he has just been named general manager of TMZ. He will work alongside TMZ executive producers Harvey Levin and Jim Paratore, overseeing TMZ ad sales as well as all day-to-day operations of the gossip brand’s television, online and mobile businesses. In addition, he will continue to manage Digital TV Ad Sales for WBTVG. Bouttier replaces Pam Russo who held the post for the past 2 years.
Brett Bouttier Set As TMZ General Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate