Warner Bros. TV TV Group SVP digital Brett Bouttier is probably getting a crash course on Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen because he has just been named general manager of TMZ. He will work alongside TMZ executive producers Harvey Levin and Jim Paratore, overseeing TMZ ad sales as well as all day-to-day operations of the gossip brand’s television, online and mobile businesses. In addition, he will continue to manage Digital TV Ad Sales for WBTVG. Bouttier replaces Pam Russo who held the post for the past 2 years.
Brett Bouttier Set As TMZ General Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Nathan Fillion Takes Leaf Out Of Joss Whedon Playbook For eOne’s ABC Cop Drama ‘The Rookie’
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ’60 Minutes’ Bias