Judge Michael Pastor today granted a motion that will allow TV cameras at Dr. Conrad Murray’s upcoming trial for the death of Michael Jackson. Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter. Jury selection is scheduled to begin March 24.
Bigger Than O.J.? Dr. Conrad Murray's Trial To Be Televised
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices