Original Private Practice cast member Audra McDonald will be leaving the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff at the end of the season. According to TVLine’s Michael Ausiello who scooped the news, New York-based McDonald is exiting the show to spend more time with her family, including 10-year-old daughter Zoe, in the Big Apple. For the past 4 years, she has been bi-coastal while filming Private Practice in Los Angeles. While she won’t be a regular on the medical drama anymore, McDonald is expected to reprise her character of Naomi in guest appearances.
Audra McDonald To Depart 'Private Practice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?