EXCLUSIVE: Platinum Studios, a producer of the upcoming Cowboys & Aliens, has joined forces with Andrew Lazar and Top Cow Productions to turn the Top Cow comic Vice into a live action feature film. Vice tells the story of hard-core teen felons who join the FBI’s Critical Response Unit as a way to clear their records. Their bad attitudes and formidable powers make them as dangerous as the bad guys they pursue. Top Cow president Matt Hawkins created the comic in 2005. Lazar will produce with Platinum Studios chairman/CEO Scott Mitchell Rosenberg, and Randy Greenberg will be exec producer with Hawkins and Marc Silvestri.
Andrew Lazar, Platinum Studios And Top Cow Target 'Vice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest Film News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Kate Winslet Attaches To Play WWII Correspondent Lee Miller
- Participant Media Taps David Linde To Be CEO
- ‘Z-Men’ Graphic Novel Getting Movie Treatment Via Lionsgate
- MovieTickets Signs Exclusive Deal With RC Theaters
- ‘Bridget Jones’s Baby’ Has September 2016 Due Date