Following TLC president and GM Eileen O’Neill’s promotion to Group President, Discovery and TLC Networks last month, Amy Winter has been upped to GM and EVP of TLC and Edward Sabin has been named Group Chief Operating Officer, Discovery and TLC Networks. Both report to O’Neill. “Amy and Edward are terrific executives who have been key leaders at TLC over the past several years, playing critical roles in the network’s success and rise to a top 10 cable network,” said O’Neill. Winter, who succeeds O’Neill at the helm of TLC, comes from a marketing background. She most recently served as TLC’s SVP of marketing – creative, working in tandem with Tom Carr, SVP of marketing – strategy. Sabin was previously COO of TLC. His promotion mirrors that of O’Neill. Both are expanding their TLC responsibilities to include Discovery Communications flagship Discovery Channel.
Amy Winter Named General Manager Of TLC
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts