Following TLC president and GM Eileen O’Neill’s promotion to Group President, Discovery and TLC Networks last month, Amy Winter has been upped to GM and EVP of TLC and Edward Sabin has been named Group Chief Operating Officer, Discovery and TLC Networks. Both report to O’Neill. “Amy and Edward are terrific executives who have been key leaders at TLC over the past several years, playing critical roles in the network’s success and rise to a top 10 cable network,” said O’Neill. Winter, who succeeds O’Neill at the helm of TLC, comes from a marketing background. She most recently served as TLC’s SVP of marketing – creative, working in tandem with Tom Carr, SVP of marketing – strategy. Sabin was previously COO of TLC. His promotion mirrors that of O’Neill. Both are expanding their TLC responsibilities to include Discovery Communications flagship Discovery Channel.
Amy Winter Named General Manager Of TLC
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention