AMC’s new original drama, The Killing, will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 9pm before moving to its regular Sunday 10 Pm slot the following week. Based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen, The Killing, from writer-exec producer Veena Sud and Fox TV Studios, tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Sevring as a lead-in for The Killing premiere will be a rebroadcast of feature thriller Seven.
AMC Sets Premiere Date For 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate