AMC’s new original drama, The Killing, will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 9pm before moving to its regular Sunday 10 Pm slot the following week. Based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen, The Killing, from writer-exec producer Veena Sud and Fox TV Studios, tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Sevring as a lead-in for The Killing premiere will be a rebroadcast of feature thriller Seven.
AMC Sets Premiere Date For 'The Killing'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Jennette McCurdy To Topline Thriller Drama Series For Netflix & Canada's City
- 'Mulaney' Order Trimmed To 13 Episodes
- AMC Network Narrows Field Of Drama Pilot Contenders With Producer Meetings
- 'The Lottery' Cancelled By Lifetime
- Melissa Rosenberg's Tall Girls Productions Sells Projects To ABC & NBC
- Space Race Drama From Eli Attie & Film 44 Lands At Fox With Penalty