AMC’s new original drama, The Killing, will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 9pm before moving to its regular Sunday 10 Pm slot the following week. Based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen, The Killing, from writer-exec producer Veena Sud and Fox TV Studios, tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Sevring as a lead-in for The Killing premiere will be a rebroadcast of feature thriller Seven.
AMC Sets Premiere Date For 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Sunday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
How Lynne Ramsay Got Over 'Jane Got A Gun' & Embraced Joaquin Phoenix Noir 'You Were Never Really Here' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Comes Home, Fires Up Twitter, Rips Media & New Normal Resumes
- With ‘Empire’ And ‘Star,’ Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized…
- A-Rod Signs With ABC News, Expanding TV Presence Beyond Sports
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors
- Donald Trump Gets ‘Bachelor’ Bashed By California Lt. Governor Over Paris Accord
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…