AMC’s new original drama, The Killing, will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 9pm before moving to its regular Sunday 10 Pm slot the following week. Based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen, The Killing, from writer-exec producer Veena Sud and Fox TV Studios, tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Sevring as a lead-in for The Killing premiere will be a rebroadcast of feature thriller Seven.
AMC Sets Premiere Date For 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Americans’ To End Run With Two-Season Final Renewal By FX, EPs Ink Deals
- Brand Exec Marissa Klaff Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners As Manager
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With UTA
- ‘NCIS’ Showrunner Gary Glasberg Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- ‘The Voice’ & ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Finale Ratings Fall From 2015, NBA Playoffs Score With…
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Season 3 Gets Premiere Date On Netflix