Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Split' Scares In Solid $2M; 'Xander Cage' Takes $1.2M, 'The Founder' Gets $105K In Previews - Friday AM Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Delivers Pugnacious Speech After Swearing In As 45th President Of The United States
- Global Media Gloms On To Donald Trump’s Inauguration; China? Not So Much
- ‘House Of Cards’ Reveals Season 5 Premiere Date With Inauguration-Themed Video
- The Inauguration Of Donald Trump – Livestream
- Veteran Disney Exec Robert Langer Named EVP CFO Disney/ABC Television Group
- Hillary Clinton Dodges Reporters’ Questions As She Arrives For Donald Trump Inauguration