Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest TV News
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- ‘Roseanne’ Finale: EP Bruce Helford On One Topic They Didn’t Get To Tackle, Season 2 Themes & Who May Be…
- ‘Rectify’ Star Aden Young Inks With ICM Partners
- 2017-18 TV Series Ratings Rankings: NFL Football, ‘Big Bang’ Top Charts
- Richard Gere Confirmed For First Major TV Role In BBC Drama ‘MotherFatherSon’
- ‘Charmed’: Holly Marie Combs Hopes Reboot “Is Far Better Than The Marketing”