Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Iron Fist’ Coming Back For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Trailer In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Outlander’ Surprises Fans With Screening Of Season 3 Debut – Comic-Con
- ‘Descendants 2’: Bobby Moynihan Is Voice of Dude The Dog
- ‘The Gifted’ Cast Unveils New Extended Trailer With All-New Mutant-Filled Footage — Comic-Con
- Bill Lawrence Unharmed After Plane Crash In New York City