Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest TV News
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Boy Meets ‘Girl Meets World’ In Massive ‘Boy Meets World’ Cast Reunion Photo
- ABC Discovers’ Digital Talent Competition Announces Winner
- Howard Dean: Donald Trump Is Our Brexit – TCA
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Darien Sills-Evans & Anna Baryshnikov Cast In New CBS Pilot
- HBO Orders New Alan Ball Series, Extends Overall Deal With ‘Six Feet Under’ Creator