Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Pittsburgh Steelers Will Stay In Locker Room During Anthem Today; Trump Kicks Off Sunday With Boycott Tweet - Update
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $21M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $2M+
Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's NFL Tweets Don't Speak For All "Conservative, Old White Men" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Feasts On Donald Trump’s Declaration Of War Against NFL
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ Fuels Record Sign-Ups For CBS All Access
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On “Burnham’s Dilemma” & Michelle…
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ Review: Sonequa Martin-Green Show Solid But Thrusters Not Activated Yet For All Access…
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Series Finale: The Claws Come Out For One Last Showdown And Open-Ended Conclusion
- Oprah Winfrey Asks Michiganders If Donald Trump Has Divided Country In ’60 Minutes Debut’