Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- Newcomer Katherine Langford On ’13 Reasons Why’: “It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done”
- ‘A World In Disarray’: Vice Examines American Foreign Policy In Special Report On HBO
- 'Trumped: The Musical'? Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Dennis Rodman Takes Credit For North Korea’s Release Of Otto Warmbier On ‘GMA’
- Jimmy Kimmel On Senate Trumpcare Plan: “And These Guys Wonder Why We Hate Them”
- Donald Trump Insists To ‘Fox & Friends’ That His Tape Bluff “Wasn’t Very Stupid”