Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- TLC “Deeply Saddened” As It Pulls All Episodes of ’19 Kids And Counting’ In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations…
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”