Amanda Peet is set to star in NBC’s comedy pilot Bent. Peet was heavily pursued by NBC, which approached her for Bent as well as a drama pilot, but she ultimately went with the half-hour. Bent, which Tad Quill wrote and is executive producing, is a single-camera romantic comedy about a recently divorced “type A” single mother (Peet) who tries hard not to fall for the sexy “surfer-dude” contractor she hires to re-do her kitchen. On TV, Peet, repped by Gersh and Management 360,vpreviously starred on NBC’s Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and the WB’s Jack & Jill.
Amanda Peet Set For NBC Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem