EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (The Whole Truth) and Nicole Ari Parker (Soul Food) have joined the cast of A&E’s hourlong pilot Big Mike. Paris Barclay has come on board to direct the Sony TV-produced pilot starring Greg Grunberg as a plus-size detective with the San Diego Police Department. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, will play Mike’s partner Armando, a former Marine, and Parker, repped by Gersh and KLWG, will play lieutenant Grace Peterson, Mike and Armando’s boss. Barclay most recently has served as executive producer-director on HBO’s In Treatment and directed 3 episodes of Fox’s musical dramedy Glee, one of which, Wheels, earned him an Emmy nomination last year.
A&E Pilot 'Big Mike' Taps Two More Actors, Paris Barclay Set To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time