EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (The Whole Truth) and Nicole Ari Parker (Soul Food) have joined the cast of A&E’s hourlong pilot Big Mike. Paris Barclay has come on board to direct the Sony TV-produced pilot starring Greg Grunberg as a plus-size detective with the San Diego Police Department. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, will play Mike’s partner Armando, a former Marine, and Parker, repped by Gersh and KLWG, will play lieutenant Grace Peterson, Mike and Armando’s boss. Barclay most recently has served as executive producer-director on HBO’s In Treatment and directed 3 episodes of Fox’s musical dramedy Glee, one of which, Wheels, earned him an Emmy nomination last year.
A&E Pilot 'Big Mike' Taps Two More Actors, Paris Barclay Set To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison