Add Josh Schwartz to the list of drama heavy hitters whose projects were picked up to pilot by ABC today. The network has greenlighted Georgetown (formerly Inner Circle). The hourlong project, written by Remember Me scribe Will Fetters, is described as a sexy soap centered around the young people behind the power brokers of Washington, DC. It hails from Schwartz and Stephanie Savage’s Fake Empire and Warner Bros. TV. Schwartz, Myers, Savage and Fake Empire’s Len Goldstein are executive producing, with Fetters co-executive producing. Journalist Ashley Parker serves as consultant. This is Fetters’ first foray into TV. On the feature side, he also wrote the Zach Efron starrer The Lucky One, which just wrapped, and his rewrite of A Star Is Born recently attracted Clint Eastwood as director and Beyonce as star.
ABC Picks Up Washington D.C. Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser