DirecTV has become the first distributor to carry 3net, the joint venture TV network from Sony Corp., Discovery Communications and IMAX. The 24/7 3D TV network will launch on the satcaster on Sunday at 8 PM ET with the world premieres of original 3D programs China Revealed and Forgotten Planet as well as the 3D TV premiere of Into the Deep 3D. The network will roll out original 3D series and other new programming every night at 9 PM ET.
3D TV Network 3net To Launch Sunday On DirecTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.