DirecTV has become the first distributor to carry 3net, the joint venture TV network from Sony Corp., Discovery Communications and IMAX. The 24/7 3D TV network will launch on the satcaster on Sunday at 8 PM ET with the world premieres of original 3D programs China Revealed and Forgotten Planet as well as the 3D TV premiere of Into the Deep 3D. The network will roll out original 3D series and other new programming every night at 9 PM ET.
3D TV Network 3net To Launch Sunday On DirecTV
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup