DirecTV has become the first distributor to carry 3net, the joint venture TV network from Sony Corp., Discovery Communications and IMAX. The 24/7 3D TV network will launch on the satcaster on Sunday at 8 PM ET with the world premieres of original 3D programs China Revealed and Forgotten Planet as well as the 3D TV premiere of Into the Deep 3D. The network will roll out original 3D series and other new programming every night at 9 PM ET.
3D TV Network 3net To Launch Sunday On DirecTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate