Debmar-Mercury’s The Wendy Williams Show will kick off its third season in September following renewals in more than 70% of the U.S., including FOX, CBS, NBC, Tribune, Lin, Cox, Raycom and Meredith stations. The cash-plus-barter renewal deals, with Debmar-Mercury retaining four minutes per hour of national advertising inventory, follow a ratings gains this season for the show in several major markets where it airs on the Fox stations, including New York and Los Angeles.
'Wendy Williams' Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline