Debmar-Mercury’s The Wendy Williams Show will kick off its third season in September following renewals in more than 70% of the U.S., including FOX, CBS, NBC, Tribune, Lin, Cox, Raycom and Meredith stations. The cash-plus-barter renewal deals, with Debmar-Mercury retaining four minutes per hour of national advertising inventory, follow a ratings gains this season for the show in several major markets where it airs on the Fox stations, including New York and Los Angeles.
'Wendy Williams' Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'