Debmar-Mercury’s The Wendy Williams Show will kick off its third season in September following renewals in more than 70% of the U.S., including FOX, CBS, NBC, Tribune, Lin, Cox, Raycom and Meredith stations. The cash-plus-barter renewal deals, with Debmar-Mercury retaining four minutes per hour of national advertising inventory, follow a ratings gains this season for the show in several major markets where it airs on the Fox stations, including New York and Los Angeles.
'Wendy Williams' Renewed For 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season