Walden Media has picked up rights to Simon Bloom: The Gravity Keeper, and has hired Adam F. Goldberg to write the script. Goldberg’s best known for Fanboys and Aliens in the Attic. The young adult series by Michael Reisman is about an 11-year old who discovers a hidden magical forest in his New Jersey town. He and a pal happen upon a clearing where the Order of Physics has just met and where Simon is hit in the head by a book. It’s filled with scientific formulas the kids learn to wield like magic spells. Joined by a young girl fascinated by their ability to control gravity and friction, the trio battles a mysterious woman tattooed over with scientific formulas, whose goal is to take over the world. Goldberg’s repped by WME and Circle of Confusion.
Walden Media Acquires Young Adult Series 'Simon Bloom: Gravity Keeper'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- Saville Int’l Brings ‘Sleeping Giant’ To Cannes; Series Mania Fest Boosts Attendance: Global Briefs
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated
- New Line Acquires Rolling Stone True Crime Saga ‘Dukes Of Oxy'; Michael De Luca, Ansel Elgort Attached
- Hailee Steinfeld To Star In ‘Break My Heart 1,000 Times’
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs