Walden Media has picked up rights to Simon Bloom: The Gravity Keeper, and has hired Adam F. Goldberg to write the script. Goldberg’s best known for Fanboys and Aliens in the Attic. The young adult series by Michael Reisman is about an 11-year old who discovers a hidden magical forest in his New Jersey town. He and a pal happen upon a clearing where the Order of Physics has just met and where Simon is hit in the head by a book. It’s filled with scientific formulas the kids learn to wield like magic spells. Joined by a young girl fascinated by their ability to control gravity and friction, the trio battles a mysterious woman tattooed over with scientific formulas, whose goal is to take over the world. Goldberg’s repped by WME and Circle of Confusion.
Walden Media Acquires Young Adult Series 'Simon Bloom: Gravity Keeper'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Lawsuit: Judge Sets Summary Judgment Hearing Date And Disclosure Terms
- ‘The Last Poker Game’ Star Martin Landau On Ageism In Hollywood And Roles He Is Happy To Turn Down…
- Ray Fisher From ‘Batman v Superman’ And ‘Justice League’ Signs With CAA
- Jason Sudeikis, Lee Pace & Timothy Olyphant Gear Up For John DeLorean Pic ‘Driven’ — Cannes
- Movie On Pediatrician Dr Mona, Who Sounded Alarm On Lead Poisoning Of Flint, Michigan Kids
- A Cultural Paradox: Students Run From History While Movies Dig Deeper Into The Past