Jason Shapiro, a 10-year UTA veteran in the agency’s motion picture talent department, is moving to the management side of the representation business, joining The Collective. There he will work closely with partners Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew in the talent management group. At UTA, Shapiro worked with such clients as Emmanuelle Chriqui, Adrianne Palicki, Margarita Levieva, Elizabeth Reaser, DJ Cotrona, Jason Clarke and Mary Kate Olsen. It is unclear who will take him on as a manager. Shapiro is the latest staff addition to The Collective which, over the past couple of years has hired former WMA agent Ashley Franklin, Todd Diener and Melody Hammer (formerly of BEP), Leonard Torgan (Leverage), Lisa Blum, Max Burgos, Evan Weiss (Handprint), Steven Grossman (ICM) and Abbey Robertson (Generate).
UTA's Jason Shapiro Switches To Management, Joins The Collective
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'