Jason Shapiro, a 10-year UTA veteran in the agency’s motion picture talent department, is moving to the management side of the representation business, joining The Collective. There he will work closely with partners Jeff Golenberg and Sam Maydew in the talent management group. At UTA, Shapiro worked with such clients as Emmanuelle Chriqui, Adrianne Palicki, Margarita Levieva, Elizabeth Reaser, DJ Cotrona, Jason Clarke and Mary Kate Olsen. It is unclear who will take him on as a manager. Shapiro is the latest staff addition to The Collective which, over the past couple of years has hired former WMA agent Ashley Franklin, Todd Diener and Melody Hammer (formerly of BEP), Leonard Torgan (Leverage), Lisa Blum, Max Burgos, Evan Weiss (Handprint), Steven Grossman (ICM) and Abbey Robertson (Generate).
UTA's Jason Shapiro Switches To Management, Joins The Collective
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- ‘The Purge’ Sequel Taps ‘Burning Sands’ Director Gerard McMurray
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?