Andrea Epstein and Kristin Schulman have each been named VP publicity and talent relations at USA Network. They report to Jean Guerin, SVP USA Network communications. Together, Epstein and Schulman have partnered on the majority of the USA’s launches since 2001 and have overseen day-to-day publicity for The Dead Zone, The 4400, The Starter Wife, Monk, In Plain Sight, and most recently, White Collar and Covert Affairs. Epstein who joined USA in 2000 as a publicist and is based in Los Angeles, also has overseen Burn Notice for the past 2 seasons. Schulman, who joined the network in 2001 and is based in New York, most recently shepherded the pro-social Characters United campaign.
Two Upped To VP Publicity At USA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash