Andrea Epstein and Kristin Schulman have each been named VP publicity and talent relations at USA Network. They report to Jean Guerin, SVP USA Network communications. Together, Epstein and Schulman have partnered on the majority of the USA’s launches since 2001 and have overseen day-to-day publicity for The Dead Zone, The 4400, The Starter Wife, Monk, In Plain Sight, and most recently, White Collar and Covert Affairs. Epstein who joined USA in 2000 as a publicist and is based in Los Angeles, also has overseen Burn Notice for the past 2 seasons. Schulman, who joined the network in 2001 and is based in New York, most recently shepherded the pro-social Characters United campaign.
Two Upped To VP Publicity At USA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- CBS Sets Season Finale Dates
- North Carolina’s NCAA Win Over Kentucky Propels CBS To Sunday Ratings Victory
- Hulu Sets Summer Bows For ‘Difficult People’ Season 3, Trio Of Documentaries
- House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes Viewed Confidential Info On White House Grounds Before Meeting With Trump Team
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet