Andrea Epstein and Kristin Schulman have each been named VP publicity and talent relations at USA Network. They report to Jean Guerin, SVP USA Network communications. Together, Epstein and Schulman have partnered on the majority of the USA’s launches since 2001 and have overseen day-to-day publicity for The Dead Zone, The 4400, The Starter Wife, Monk, In Plain Sight, and most recently, White Collar and Covert Affairs. Epstein who joined USA in 2000 as a publicist and is based in Los Angeles, also has overseen Burn Notice for the past 2 seasons. Schulman, who joined the network in 2001 and is based in New York, most recently shepherded the pro-social Characters United campaign.
Two Upped To VP Publicity At USA
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV