A week after the second season premiere of Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, the cable network has ordered a third season of the unscripted series produced by Zodiak USA. The 13-episode Season 3 is slated to begin in mid-February, following the conclusion of the second season, now airing Tuesdays at 10 PM. Hardcore Pawn, which centers of American Jewelry and Loan owner Les Gold and his staff, drew 2.1 million viewers for its second season premiere last Tuesday. That matched the total viewer delivery of the show’s August premiere, which was truTV’s highest-rated series launch. In adults 18-49 and men 18-49, the Season 2 premiere was up 16% and 12%, respectively. Hardcore Pawn is executive-produced by Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson, Richard Dominick as well as truTV’s Anthony Horn. In addition to Hardcore Pawn, Zodiak also produces All Worked Up for truTV, whose third season launched last week, as well as the upcoming All Worked Up spinoff Lizard Lick Towing, which premieres in February.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over