A week after the second season premiere of Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, the cable network has ordered a third season of the unscripted series produced by Zodiak USA. The 13-episode Season 3 is slated to begin in mid-February, following the conclusion of the second season, now airing Tuesdays at 10 PM. Hardcore Pawn, which centers of American Jewelry and Loan owner Les Gold and his staff, drew 2.1 million viewers for its second season premiere last Tuesday. That matched the total viewer delivery of the show’s August premiere, which was truTV’s highest-rated series launch. In adults 18-49 and men 18-49, the Season 2 premiere was up 16% and 12%, respectively. Hardcore Pawn is executive-produced by Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson, Richard Dominick as well as truTV’s Anthony Horn. In addition to Hardcore Pawn, Zodiak also produces All Worked Up for truTV, whose third season launched last week, as well as the upcoming All Worked Up spinoff Lizard Lick Towing, which premieres in February.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot