A week after the second season premiere of Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, the cable network has ordered a third season of the unscripted series produced by Zodiak USA. The 13-episode Season 3 is slated to begin in mid-February, following the conclusion of the second season, now airing Tuesdays at 10 PM. Hardcore Pawn, which centers of American Jewelry and Loan owner Les Gold and his staff, drew 2.1 million viewers for its second season premiere last Tuesday. That matched the total viewer delivery of the show’s August premiere, which was truTV’s highest-rated series launch. In adults 18-49 and men 18-49, the Season 2 premiere was up 16% and 12%, respectively. Hardcore Pawn is executive-produced by Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson, Richard Dominick as well as truTV’s Anthony Horn. In addition to Hardcore Pawn, Zodiak also produces All Worked Up for truTV, whose third season launched last week, as well as the upcoming All Worked Up spinoff Lizard Lick Towing, which premieres in February.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut