A week after the second season premiere of Hardcore Pawn on TruTV, the cable network has ordered a third season of the unscripted series produced by Zodiak USA. The 13-episode Season 3 is slated to begin in mid-February, following the conclusion of the second season, now airing Tuesdays at 10 PM. Hardcore Pawn, which centers of American Jewelry and Loan owner Les Gold and his staff, drew 2.1 million viewers for its second season premiere last Tuesday. That matched the total viewer delivery of the show’s August premiere, which was truTV’s highest-rated series launch. In adults 18-49 and men 18-49, the Season 2 premiere was up 16% and 12%, respectively. Hardcore Pawn is executive-produced by Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe, Mike Gamson, Richard Dominick as well as truTV’s Anthony Horn. In addition to Hardcore Pawn, Zodiak also produces All Worked Up for truTV, whose third season launched last week, as well as the upcoming All Worked Up spinoff Lizard Lick Towing, which premieres in February.
TruTV Renews 'Hardcore Pawn' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'