It’s a new season, new time slot, and the same red-hot Tosh.0. After posting a string of ratings records during its summer run, the third season premiere of the Comedy Central series in its new Tuesday 10 PM slot drew 3.6 million viewers, eclipsing its previous series high of 2.7 million set in July by a whopping 33%. Tosh.0 also set series highs in adults 18-49 (2.8 million or a 2.5 rating) and men 18-34 (1.2 million or a 4.4 rating). In fact, in 18-49, Tosh.0 beat the broadcast competition in the hour, CBS’ The Good Wife (2.3) and NBC’s Parenthood (2.2)
'Tosh.0' Makes Record-Breaking Return
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- ‘Hair’ Will Be NBC’s 2019 Spring Musical
- Starz Launches On Amazon Prime In The UK And Germany, Coming Soon To YouTube TV In U.S.
- Starz Launches StarzPlay On Amazon Prime Video Channels In UK, Germany
- Lionsgate Beats Wall Street’s Q4 Estimates On OTT Revenue, TV Profit Uptick
- ‘The Ranch’ Season 3 Gets Premiere Date; Includes Danny Masterson’s Final Episodes
- Ex-APA Agent Tyler Grasham Escapes Criminal Charges In L.A.