It’s a new season, new time slot, and the same red-hot Tosh.0. After posting a string of ratings records during its summer run, the third season premiere of the Comedy Central series in its new Tuesday 10 PM slot drew 3.6 million viewers, eclipsing its previous series high of 2.7 million set in July by a whopping 33%. Tosh.0 also set series highs in adults 18-49 (2.8 million or a 2.5 rating) and men 18-34 (1.2 million or a 4.4 rating). In fact, in 18-49, Tosh.0 beat the broadcast competition in the hour, CBS’ The Good Wife (2.3) and NBC’s Parenthood (2.2)
'Tosh.0' Makes Record-Breaking Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest TV News
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms