It’s a new season, new time slot, and the same red-hot Tosh.0. After posting a string of ratings records during its summer run, the third season premiere of the Comedy Central series in its new Tuesday 10 PM slot drew 3.6 million viewers, eclipsing its previous series high of 2.7 million set in July by a whopping 33%. Tosh.0 also set series highs in adults 18-49 (2.8 million or a 2.5 rating) and men 18-34 (1.2 million or a 4.4 rating). In fact, in 18-49, Tosh.0 beat the broadcast competition in the hour, CBS’ The Good Wife (2.3) and NBC’s Parenthood (2.2)
'Tosh.0' Makes Record-Breaking Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate