EXCLUSIVE: Tory Metzger is ready to jump back into the production game. Metzger, one of CAA’s top talent agents when she left the agency in 2008 to run production for Media Rights Capital, is in talks to steer creative and production for David Linde’s Lava Bear. That’s the global platform for film production, financing and distribution that the former Universal Pictures chief is getting off the ground with discussions for a first-look Universal deal and a relationship with Reliance ADA. Metzger left Media Rights Capital last summer. She and Linde have a long relationship working on high profile films both while she was at CAA and MRC. All sides declined comment.
Tory Metzger Nearing Deal To Head Production For David Linde's Lava Bear
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance