EXCLUSIVE: Tory Metzger is ready to jump back into the production game. Metzger, one of CAA’s top talent agents when she left the agency in 2008 to run production for Media Rights Capital, is in talks to steer creative and production for David Linde’s Lava Bear. That’s the global platform for film production, financing and distribution that the former Universal Pictures chief is getting off the ground with discussions for a first-look Universal deal and a relationship with Reliance ADA. Metzger left Media Rights Capital last summer. She and Linde have a long relationship working on high profile films both while she was at CAA and MRC. All sides declined comment.
Tory Metzger Nearing Deal To Head Production For David Linde's Lava Bear
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism