Harvey Levin will keep slurping from those oversize drink bottles for 3 more years. Warner Bros.’ TMZ TV strip has been renewed through the 2013-14 season in more than 75% of the country, including the Fox owned-and-operated stations. The syndicated series, produced by Telepictures Prods. and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic TV Distribution, launched in 2007 as an offshoot of the successful celebrity Web site of the same name.
'TMZ' Series Renewed For 3 More Years
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live': Video
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive