Harvey Levin will keep slurping from those oversize drink bottles for 3 more years. Warner Bros.’ TMZ TV strip has been renewed through the 2013-14 season in more than 75% of the country, including the Fox owned-and-operated stations. The syndicated series, produced by Telepictures Prods. and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic TV Distribution, launched in 2007 as an offshoot of the successful celebrity Web site of the same name.
'TMZ' Series Renewed For 3 More Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?