Fox’s prehistoric drama series Terra Nova will launch with two-night preview on May 23 and May 24. The series, executive produced by Steven Spielberg and Peter Chernin, is slated to air at 9 PM both nights, presumably following House and Glee. (Terra Nova‘s launch pattern emulates that of the hot sophomore musical dramedy. Like Glee, Terra Nova is scheduled to premiere in the fall) Meanwhile, the network’s upcoming Jamie Foxx/Affion Crockett sketch comedy series will get a preview after American Idol on March 31. The comedy series will then premiere on June 9.
'Terra Nova', Jamie Foxx's Sketch Comedy Get Preview Dates At Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations