During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Annapurna, Plan B Plot 'Spotlight'-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central