During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $91M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $41M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare
- Bill Maher Gets No Smiles From Tyranny Expert: “I’m Not Going To Laugh At Any Of That”