During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’