During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Solar Eclipse A Downer For Netflix, But Boon For Facebook, Social Media
- NBC Takes Early Lead In Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Address Ratings Derby
- Univision Agrees To Carry Katz Networks Through 2024
- ‘Criminal Confessions’: Dick Wolf’s Oxygen Media Reality Series Gets Premiere Date, Trailer
- ‘A Discovery Of Witches’: Teresa Palmer & Matthew Goode To Star; Sky Boards
- Trisha Espinoza Upped To Head Of Planning & Content Strategy For MTV, VH1, Logo Group