During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For 'Grey's Anatomy', Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds Producing Duties
Latest TV News
- ‘Queer Eye’ Trailer: The Netflix Reboot Comes In With Style And Social Awareness
- Donald Trump Crashes GOP Site With “Fake News” Awards To NYT, ABC News, CNN, “Russia Collusion”
- Jane Fonda Talks TV’s Power, Tom Selleck Describes His Acting Approach At Brandon Tartikoff Awards — NATPE
- ‘One Mississippi’, ‘I Love Dick’ & ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson’ Canceled By Amazon
- MarVista Acquires Rights To Dystopian Novel ‘Sinless’ For TV Series
- Hector Elizondo & Holland Taylor To Star In Norman Lear & Peter Tolan's 'Guess Who Died' NBC Comedy Pilot