Given that it has a mouse as a mascot, it’s not surprising that Disney’s TCA presentations tend to be animal-friendly. In August, it featured a big plush elephant on stage. This time, it counted a dog among its attendees. Here is a photo of the little pooch who didn’t show great interest in the happenings this afternoon. Maybe he was camping in the room for tomorrow morning’s American Idol session featuring Randy Jackson aka Dawg.
TCA Goes To The Dogs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot