Given that it has a mouse as a mascot, it’s not surprising that Disney’s TCA presentations tend to be animal-friendly. In August, it featured a big plush elephant on stage. This time, it counted a dog among its attendees. Here is a photo of the little pooch who didn’t show great interest in the happenings this afternoon. Maybe he was camping in the room for tomorrow morning’s American Idol session featuring Randy Jackson aka Dawg.
TCA Goes To The Dogs
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’