Given that it has a mouse as a mascot, it’s not surprising that Disney’s TCA presentations tend to be animal-friendly. In August, it featured a big plush elephant on stage. This time, it counted a dog among its attendees. Here is a photo of the little pooch who didn’t show great interest in the happenings this afternoon. Maybe he was camping in the room for tomorrow morning’s American Idol session featuring Randy Jackson aka Dawg.
TCA Goes To The Dogs
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot