Syfy is going ahead with a fourth season of Sanctuary. The 13-episode Season 4 of the drama series, is slated to begin production in spring 2011 in Vancouver, for a fall 2011 premiere. Sanctuary, created by Damian Kindler, follows brilliant scientist Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her team as they track down and aid a clandestine population of beings that the world refuses to believe exists. Sanctuary, which is shooting almost entirely on green screen, was the first television series in North America to use exclusively the RED camera.
Syfy Renews 'Sanctuary' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- Fox News Slots ‘The Five’ Replacement At 5 PM
- Nicolle Wallace To Host New 4 PM Weekday Show On MSNBC
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit