Syfy is going ahead with a fourth season of Sanctuary. The 13-episode Season 4 of the drama series, is slated to begin production in spring 2011 in Vancouver, for a fall 2011 premiere. Sanctuary, created by Damian Kindler, follows brilliant scientist Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her team as they track down and aid a clandestine population of beings that the world refuses to believe exists. Sanctuary, which is shooting almost entirely on green screen, was the first television series in North America to use exclusively the RED camera.
Syfy Renews 'Sanctuary' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller