National Geographic Films acquired US rights to Life in a Day, the docu that paired Kevin Macdonald and Ridley Scott. Pic will be released by Nat Geo domestically in partnership with YouTube. The film is culled from footage gained by asking average people around the world to capture their lives on July 24, 2010. Some 80,000 submissions from 192 countries were culled down to the 90-minute documentary.
Sundance: National Geographic Grabs Kevin Macdonald's 'Life In A Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest Film News
- Nate Parker: Earlier Comments Made “From A Standpoint Of Ignorance”
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening