National Geographic Films acquired US rights to Life in a Day, the docu that paired Kevin Macdonald and Ridley Scott. Pic will be released by Nat Geo domestically in partnership with YouTube. The film is culled from footage gained by asking average people around the world to capture their lives on July 24, 2010. Some 80,000 submissions from 192 countries were culled down to the 90-minute documentary.
Sundance: National Geographic Grabs Kevin Macdonald's 'Life In A Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role